Thank you to the lovely Jess at Foundations and Fairytales for nominating me for my first Sunshine Blogger Awards!
- Thank the blogger(s) who nominated you and link back to their blog.
- Answer the 11 questions the blogger asked you.
- Nominate 11 new blogs to receive this award, and write them 11 questions.
- List the rules and display the Sunshine Blogger Award logo in your post and/or on your blog.
Questions from Jess:
- If you could only eat one type of food for the rest of your life what would it be?
Mexican, we quite often have Mexican nights in our house and its a firm favourite!
- What is your favourite Disney film of all time and why?
The Lion King as its so heartfelt, I also saw it in the West End musical for my 17th birthday and cried, a lot!
- What is your favourite holiday you’ve ever been on?
Cala Galdana in Menorca, I went when I was younger with my family and we had the most amazing views from our room.
- What is your dream job?
Obviously, I would absolutely love to write full time. Failing that, I’d love to be back working with children in some form – so rewarding.
- If you could plan a holiday of a lifetime and didn’t have to worry about the cost, where would you go?
Probably a tour of all the ‘must see’ locations in the world, Australia would definitely be on there!
- If you could live anywhere else in the world where would you choose?
In all honestly, I’m not sure that I would! I’m not a huge fan of the sunshine and I also don’t really enjoy being cold, I feel like England is 50/50 and suits me perfectly.
- If you could star in any TV programme what would it be?
I’d love to have some part in I’m A Celebrity that doesn’t involve bugs!
- What is your favourite time of year?
Autumn is definitely my favourite time of year, when the sun still shines but the air is crisp.
- If you could time travel for one day would you go back in time and revist a day from your past or go to a day in your future?
I would 100% go back to a day where I had all of my favourite people that I have lost all in one room and tell them how loved they all were.
- What is your favourite book?
Me Before You and After You.
- What are your hopes/plans for the next 5 years? (doesn’t have to be blog related)
I’d love to continue growing my blog and who knows, maybe have made it into a career!
- Abbie Nicole
- Pinar Rawlins
- Francesca Louise
- Sian Katherine
- Lauren Elizabeth
- Siobhan Gale
- Carly Tamara
- Lucy Ruthnum
Links to all of my nominees twitters above, check them out and give them a follow!
Questions for my nominees:
- What is one of your favourite quotes?
- If you could choose to stay a certain age forever, what age would it be?
- What is your favourite quality in yourself?
- If you could be invisible for the day, what would you do?
- What song would you include on a soundtrack of your life?
- What do you miss most about being a child?
- If you won the lottery, what would be the first thing you’d do?
- Who is your favourite musical artist?
- What experience in life has made you a stronger person?
- If you could only watch one programme for the rest of your life, what would it be?
- Where do you see yourself in 10 years?
Places you can find me:
Lots of Love,